[FX.php List] Error message that has me stumped...

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sat Feb 4 08:37:31 MST 2006

Hello list,

I've been trying to squash a bug in a shopping cart and have one last
error that has me completely stumped. The error message is below:

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers
already sent (output started at /Library/WebServer/Documents/
newvisions/cart/checkout2.php:1) in /Library/WebServer/Documents/
newvisions/cart/checkout2.php on line 1

It doesn't keep the page from working; in fact, all part parts of the
page work just fine. I can't figure out, though, why I'm seeing this.

I tried commenting out all of the PHP code, short of a few echo
commands inside the HTML code, but haven't been able to suppress the
error message. I know about the error_reporting() command, which will
hide the error message, but I'd really prefer to find and fix the
problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bob