[FX.php List] GD vs. Imagemagick

Kevin Futter kfutter at sbc.melb.catholic.edu.au
Mon Sep 26 23:48:52 MDT 2005

Well, I¹ve go Imagemagick installed, but no idea how to talk to it with PHP,
let alone adding FX and FM into the mix. I can¹t see anything there that
might get around the problems I¹m having with GD and FM though ­ any chance
you could post some code or even helpful hints to get me started? You can
send it to me off list if you think it¹s too off topic.

Kevin

--
Kevin Futter
Webmaster, St. Bernard's College