[FX.php List] did Filemaker through PHP without FMServer come out?

John May jmaymailing at pointinspace.com
Wed May 25 15:09:34 MDT 2005

Anytime!  We try to remain as active as possible in the numerous
listservs that support the products we offer hosting on, to stay
up-to-the-minute on new features, bugs, etc.

	- John

John May : President                  <http://www.pointinspace.com>
Point In Space Internet Solutions             jmay at pointinspace.com

       Professional Lasso / PHP / MySQL / FileMaker Pro Hosting