[FX.php List] Anyone know how to escape characters?

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Fri May 27 15:04:53 MDT 2005

Dave,

It is possible that this is an issue with FileMaker 5.  Every single
release of FileMaker since the inception of XML support has fixed bugs
in this area (often without a specific mention...)  It you have access
to a machine running FM5.5 or FM6, I'd suggest testing your code there.
  I do remember some problems a long while back, but I don't remember if
the issue was FM5 specific.  If you are able to test elsewhere, let me
know what you find.  Best,

--Chris Hansen
   creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org