[FX.php List] did Filemaker through PHP without FMServer come out?

L.M.Loeffel Lynn at turnkeydesign.net
Wed May 25 15:06:36 MDT 2005

I'm glad you mentioned your company, John. I hadn't realized the
variety of plans you offer. Your service may actually be better than
the company I had intended to use for these clients.  It's nice to see
the company owner participates in these sorts of forums.

I need some time to work up  my plan, since it just hatched in my
feverishly overworked little brain a few hours ago, but within a month
I'll be ready to start up the account. Most likely splitting the
account that allows 4 databases among 3 of my clients that could use a
db driven site redesign (leaving me one spare db ... guess I need one
more client).

Thank you.
-Lynn