[FX.php List] Current status of using CWP with API on FMS15 with OS X Server?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Jun 2 15:12:00 MDT 2016

I think there is, but I don't use it that way; I have web servers and simply set up WPE on the FMS machine, and then host the web app on a web server and point the web app to the FMS machine.

John May said he had a way to do it, but I forget what he did to get it to work.

bob at longtermsolutions.com
615-333-6858
FileMaker 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: bobpatin at me.com
Twitter: bobpatin