[FX.php List] Current status of using CWP with API on FMS15 with OS X Server?

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at exit445.com
Thu Jun 2 13:58:25 MDT 2016

Hi Folks,

Most of my development has been in FMS12 so far., avoiding the FMS13+ port conflict issues.

I’m about to launch a client’s server under OS X Yosemite with FMS 15 and want to use OS X Server to manage multiple websites.  I would use the API.

What is the current status of being able to get this to work?  I’m aware of the easy solution to simply run OS X Server on a separate box.

Is there a single-machine way at this point?

Thanks,

Jonathan

Jonathan Schwartz
jonathan at exit445.com