[FX.php List] Looking for best practices advise

Joel Shapiro mail at jsfmp.com
Wed Sep 23 13:45:45 MDT 2015

Hi John

Yes, C:\Program Files\FileMaker\FileMaker Server\HTTPServer\conf\ is the root folder in FMS13 & FMS14 installations.  If your FX pages will all be in that root directory, then yes, placing the FX.php folder in there should work smoothly.

FWIW: Since your Web Server/WPE machine is a FMServer worker machine (w/ FMS installed), the FM API is already installed and you don't need to manually add the standalone copy.

HTH,
-Joel