[FX.php List] Looking for best practices advise

csinfo csinfo at criticalsolution.com
Wed Sep 23 13:27:44 MDT 2015

I have a 2 machine deployment of FMS13 both Windows 2012 Servers.
On the WPE (worker) Machine, I want to run FX and FileMakerPHP scripts. I
have the FX folder and the FileMakerphp folders residing in
C:\Program Files\FileMaker\FileMaker Server\HTTPServer\conf\
 I am a mac guy, is this the correct place to put my php scripts to make
calls to FX and or FileMakerphp? I understand FileMaker takes over iis so
is this the new rood folder for the web server?

Any thoughts?
John