[FX.php List] OK, this is driving me crazy... SOLVED

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sat Apr 25 09:43:04 MDT 2015

But the value lists worked... it was another field ("composer") that did not until I created a new layout with only the COMPOSER field on it.

So if all the value lists loaded on one PHP page, but the query of the COMPOSER field failed, that would seem to indicate that the issue was with the data in the COMPOSER field.

Yet, when I created a new layout with just the COMPOSER field on it, it worked...

Or are you saying that even though all the above is true, the issue may still be in a value list? I've seen that before, but didn't look at it yet in this DB...

bob at longtermsolutions.com
615-333-6858
FileMaker 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: bobpatin at me.com
Twitter: bobpatin