[FX.php List] Trouble with fx.php and update from FMSA11 to FMS13

Andrew Denman adenman at tmea.org
Wed Mar 19 15:12:46 MDT 2014

David,

Just forced an error on one of my pages to check some things. With datasource type ‘fmalt’ and ‘fmpro7’, it is using RetrieveFM7Data(). From the error object you posted it looks like it’s picking up a dataServer[Type/Version] of fmpro/0. I get fmpro/7 with ‘fmpro7’ and fmalt/0 with ‘fmalt’. Is the data source type getting changed again somewhere along the way in your code?

As to Bob’s question about installation environment:
FMS 13 on Windows 2008 R2 SP1 VM, website same but different VM. I installed server 13, downloaded the latest FX.php (6.0 – replaced ALL files in the FX folder) and everything worked using the same test databases and web files.

Andrew Denman