[FX.php List] Trouble with fx.php and update from FMSA11 to FMS13

Dale Bengston dale.bengston at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 14:26:05 MDT 2014

Oops! Easy to miss in that blizzard of data.

FX Error 100 is “File is missing.” Have you verified that the database file has XML publishing activated in its extended privileges? And XML is checked in the FMS config for the WPE? (I apologize for the remedial questions, but sometimes we overlook the basics.)

If you chop out the URL and past it in a web browser (using your new u/p), does it return the results?

Dale

PS Is that a space in the name of your database file? Hmm.