[FX.php List] Running a FM script from PHP/FX on more than one PC

csinfo csinfo at criticalsolution.com
Fri Jul 18 14:50:08 MDT 2014

I have a script that runs from the windows command line of a client, it
inserts data and processes the data to turn it into a job.
Now my client wants a few PC to be able to run it but in initial tests, the
scripts are stepping on each other and the Jobs are a mixture of data from
multiple sources.
Does anyone know if when I call a FileMaker script with FX, it will run on
only the found set.?
If so, I would do it flag records by a PC identifier and find them while
running the script.

Sample code:
$request = new FX($ServerIP, $Port,$dataSourceType );
$request->SetDBData($fmdb,$Layout, $Group);
$request->SetDBUserPass($fmAccount, $fmPass);
$request->AddDBParam( 'InUseBy', $InUseBy );   //$InUseBy = PC1..PC2..PC3
etc
$request->AddDBParam('-script', 'FMScriptToRun' );

I will be testing this onsite but I thought some input is always helpful.
John