[FX.php List] [off] Determining if client has Javascript enabled

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Sep 12 17:15:21 MDT 2013

Works like a charm... I put it in the DIV and it seems to work just fine.

Better than default text... :)

Thanks,

Bob

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
P.O. Box 3408
Brentwood, TN 37024
bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
Twitter: bobpatin
Google+: http://www.longtermsolutions.com/plus
--
FileMaker 9, 10, 11& 12 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker