[FX.php List] [off] Determining if client has Javascript enabled

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Sep 12 05:26:32 MDT 2013

Right, and I did try that, but my simpler method seemed to be more straightforward. I tried various iterations of that idea, finally realized that it wasn't really necessary since I always load my content DIV first thing when someone goes to one of my JQuery sites.

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9, 10, 11& 12 Certified Developer
Twitter: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
iChat: bobpatin
--