[FX.php List] Debugging my move to FM v12

Ness, David dness at bondedbuilders.com
Mon May 20 11:16:19 MDT 2013

Hi everyone! Looking forward to seeing everyone at DevCon this year. I've been off-list for a while, but still doing my fx.php thing.

I am late to the FM v12 party, but I'd like to make the transition before DevCon but I'm running into a problem that I can seem to figure out. I'm sorry if this has been covered in previous threads.

Everything here works great when using a FMSA v11, but when using v12, when I perform a FMFind, some values in the return array appear to be missing.

After much experimentation, I discovered that when I replace:

$applicationdata->AddDBParam('-recid', $_SESSION['application_recid'], "eq" );

with:

$applicationdata->AddDBParam('recordid', $_SESSION['application_recid'], "eq" );

Everything now appears to work.

'recordid' is a field I added to my FileMaker table that simply is a calc field = Get ( RecordID )

>>> Q: Is there something about using '-recid' that has changed when using FMSA v12?

FX_VERSION = 4.5.1

Thanks!
David Ness
FileMaker & Web Applications Developer