[FX.php List] Client upgrading PHP to 5.4

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Mon May 13 08:57:10 MDT 2013

Bob,

No problems that I know of -- FX.php doesn't use any particularly unusual PHP functionality.  That said, I don't think I've done a PHP 5.4 install with FX.php yet.  Can anyone else on the list speak from direct experience?

--Chris