[FX.php List] Connecting PHP Web Pages with ODBC

dealTek dealtek at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 09:47:37 MDT 2013

Hi all,

I am looking for a way to do CWP web pages with php and connect not with filemaker php api which seems to use XML which appears to be slower but maybe with ODBC which I hear might be a faster transfer rate....

1 - Do you know if using ODBC is possibly faster than filemaker php api for faster web data transfers?
2 - Can I accomplish this with just the supplied client odbc code or would it be better to use fx.php?

--
Thanks,
Dave - DealTek
dealtek at gmail.com