[FX.php List] FX and FileMaker Server 12

James Dcunha jdcunha at supportgroup.com
Wed Oct 31 20:44:45 MDT 2012

I did not check for empty portals on the web layout. Let me see by removing
it fixes it and get back to you'll.

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 7:10 PM, Troy Meyers <tcmeyers at troymeyers.com>wrote:

> Glenn,
>
> Yes, from Chris. I do not believe he's posted a finalized version
> anywhere. I expect he'll be happy to send it to you, last I heard he was
> still inviting testing. I have seen no problems with it, it's very good.
>
> -Troy
>

> > Troy
> >
> > I am working on web interface for 3 FM12 installations about to go live.
> >
> > How do I get "verbose" version? Even though not using portals ;->
> >
> > A direct request to Chris???
> >
> > Thanks Glenn Singleton

Regards
James Dcunha - Systems Engineer
jdcunha at supportgroup.com
(617) 252-8079 (Phone) (508) 653-2830 (fax)
 <http://www.servoysupportgroup.com>www.supportgroup.com
Visit FileMaker: Explore, a free FileMaker resource for tips, tricks and
up-to-date information:
www.supportgroup.com/explore