[FX.php List] Amazon Elastic Load Balancing implementation?

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Mon Jun 4 17:41:56 MDT 2012

Thanks Andrew,

Some additional info after talking with the client...

They already have two FMS licences.  They would add a third to be
able to have three complete servers (assume single machine deployment
for this discussion) available to be put online.  The purpose is NOT
pay for cloud servers when they are not needed.

Apparently, the system is set up as separate servers (each with lic
number), and then the ELB automatically spins up the extra server(s)
as needed.

With this in mind, now I don't see a reason why it *wouldn't*
work....other then the need to get the new server sync'ed up before
being able to go online.

Jonathan