[FX.php List] Amazon Elastic Load Balancing implementation?

Andrew Denman adenman at tmea.org
Mon Jun 4 17:23:14 MDT 2012

Jonathan,

I don't think it is possible to provision FileMaker assets this way because, as I understand it, the WPE to FileMaker relationship is 1:1. You can't have multiple FileMaker servers use one WPE nor one FileMaker server using multiple WPEs.

You could load balance the web server if you separate FileMaker and the WPE from the public web server (2/3 server setup: Web > FileMaker/WPE or Web > WPE > FileMaker).

Andrew Denman