[FX.php List] FMS 12 and GetContainerDataURL FYI

Malcolm Fitzgerald malcolm at notyourhomework.net
Tue Jul 31 17:42:50 MDT 2012

The fmxml and fmphp extended privilege sets are a very artificial distinction. The WPE doesn't understand PHP. It responds to GET and POST requests and it spits out XML. The API wrestles that into it's own "record" object. However, I'd think that you've found a bug. You shouldn't need to give users an extra set of extended privileges just to see a few images.

malcolm