[FX.php List] AddSortParam line shows 0 records

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 12 14:21:31 MST 2012

Hi Beverly

I hadn't realized attribute values didn't need quotes in HTML5.  I do
know that -- not being XHTML -- we can again use just selected,
checked, etc. instead of selected="selected", which I like

HTML5
<input type=checkbox checked>

XHTML
<input type="checkbox" checked="checked">

Sorry Denis for the thread hijack :-P

Cheers,
-Joel

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org