[FX.php List] AddSortParam line shows 0 records

BEVERLY VOTH beverlyvoth at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 14:00:56 MST 2012

Yes, Joel. As these are valid in HTML5: NO quote (if there is one value in the attribute, no spaces). But empty (as for ALT tag) must be quoted (alt="" or alt='', not alt=).
	alt=blue (is VALID!!)

I still try to stay consistent with DQ in HTML, SQ in PHP (and other web apps), so that I can intermingle the HTML inside the web application commands. I switch between web applications and databases constantly. My brain has to be consistent or else!! But that's just me...

:)
Beverly