[FX.php List] AddSortParam line shows 0 records

Denis Somar dsomar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 21:26:12 MST 2012

I tried all that you mention before posting to the group, I think, and
still no avail:

• Is the SORT FIELD on the layout called? == The sort field is definitely
on the layout, is that what you mean?  It is used in my work loop later in
the file
• Is the name the same as a "custom sort by value list"? == No value lists
in the DB
• Does the sort field have a value list assigned to it? == Nope

I did try it with the sort field right before FMFind line and it worked
just the same.  Drats......