[FX.php List] AddSortParam line shows 0 records

BEVERLY VOTH beverlyvoth at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 21:14:03 MST 2012

I always put the sort after the query fields, but I don't know if that makes a difference.

Is the SORT FIELD on the layout called? Is the name the same as a "custom sort by value list"? Does the sort field have a value list assigned to it? Again, I don't know if that makes a difference, but these are the things I look for when debugging.

And lastly, did you try assigning the sort order of "Ascend, Descend, or Custom"? I found out the hard way that this should not be quoted.

Beverly