[FX.php List] PHP error log tracking using PID?

Nick whatdoyouwant at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 16:41:53 MST 2012

My experience tells me that overusing the -findquery parameter causes the
xml user to hang until the query is complete.  I tend to use findquery
sparingly, and as many users as I can for it so it minimizes this problem.
 This is only in combination with a lot of other queries at the same time,
however.   Also, there is a bandwidth limitation somewhere over 1 meg in a
text field that causes the filemaker user to hang for a bit.