[FX.php List] PHP error log tracking using PID?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Feb 13 08:35:39 MST 2012

I've struggled with that; the noble Chris Hansen gave me some code that I use to check my servers' Web Publ. Engines, but it doesn't always tell me when the WPE is down, and also can send a false negative if the WPE happens to be busy when the test is run.

I'm hopeful that we'll see some big improvements with FileMaker Vapor when/if it is released.

BP

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
Twitter: bobpatin
Google+: http://www.longtermsolutions.com/plus
AIM: longterm1954
iChat: bobpatin