[FX.php List] Re: FX.php_List Digest, Vol 91, Issue 4

LELAND LONG lelandlong at me.com
Fri Feb 3 20:10:37 MST 2012

I am an in-house FileMaker and iOS developer. I specialize in AdHoc (distributed to employees privately instead of the the public AppStore) iOS applications that use FileMaker Server as a data source. This is native AppDevelopment, not FileMaker Go solutions development.

If I am not available for your particular needs (depends on your time and location requirements) I am certainly a source of advice and guidance.

Would be happy to hear from you off-list.

Personal: lelandlong at me.com
Business: longl at lifepoint-sc.org

Sent from my iPhone

Leland Long
IT DEVELOPER

LifePoint, Inc.
Organ & Tissue Donation Services for South Carolina
3950 Faber Place Drive,
Suite 400,
Charleston, SC 29405
Office 800.462.0755 ::