[FX.php List] Odd problem with POST values

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Sat Aug 18 20:10:46 MDT 2012

As has been noted in other posts, it would be interesting to see what error FX.php is throwing.  FX errors are more serious problems that can result from a broken pipe to FileMaker, or as a result of FileMaker returning an HTML error page (it happens...ugh!)  It's always a good idea to have a line like this right after your FX query:

if (FX::isError($myReturnedVariable)) {
    // do something useful here like logging the error, or a print_r() -- enclosed in HTML comments if you'd like
}

HTH

--Chris