[FX.php List] FX Server IP

Vargas, Steve E vargas_s at aps.edu
Wed Oct 19 17:24:21 MDT 2011

I am new to the FX API.

The code:

include_once('FX/FX.php');
include_once('FX/server_data.php');
$search = new FX($serverIP,$webCompanionPort);
$search -> SetDBData($myDB,$myLayout);
$search -> SetDBPassword($webPW,$webUN);
$searchResult = $search -> FMFindAll();

The third line references the server  IP address. We had a server crash and a new IP was issued out to the server. We believe the FX API is broken since we get an error of invalid user account and/or password that are valid on the FMP database.
Could the IT contractor that developed this app hard coded the server IP elsewhere in the code? Where else may I look to fix the error.

TIA

Steve