[FX.php List] custom functions

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Tue May 31 23:15:24 MDT 2011

Hi Frank

If you are accessing any data in your custom function that resides in
a different table, make sure that the second table also has the
correct privileges.

Otherwise, I believe auto-enter calcs do not always work with records
created over the Web.  I don't know the specifics of when they do and
when they don't, but my (admittedly suspect) memory seems to recall
other times that auto-enters didn't work...  I even seem to remember
triggering an FM script within an FMNew call to have the FM script set
the field that didn't auto-enter.  (This was in a DB created by
someone else.)

-Joel

Joel Shapiro
FileMaker Pro