[FX.php List] [ OFF ] Getting to PCI compliance

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu May 19 12:50:29 MDT 2011

John,

Yes, I saw that as well; some of it involved updating PHP to a newer version of PHP 5, and there was something about the cert that they have, but those will be someone else's to deal with. What I think I have to do is add a regex expression that will filter certain characters from form inputs; since I'm not storing card info, that's a non-issue for us.

My client's accounting person got freaked by the $50K warning for each infraction, so of course they dumped the report in my lap to sort out...

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
Expert FileMaker Consulting
PHP • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation • Consulting: