[FX.php List] [ OFF ] Getting to PCI compliance

John May jmaymailing at pointinspace.com
Thu May 19 12:13:37 MDT 2011

One thing to note too that there is a difference between what is
*required* and what the PCI company would *like* you to do.  Very often
a very large difference.  Only the required stuff is what is required to
obtain certification, in my experience.

They're very much like the HR person trying to hire a tech person that
only knows the catch-phrase certifications to look for - they don't
necessarily understand what they're talking about.

	- John

John May : President                   http://www.pointinspace.com/
Point In Space Internet Solutions             jmay at pointinspace.com

              Twitter: http://twitter.com/pointinspace/
            Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PointInSpace/

         Professional FileMaker Pro, MySQL, PHP & Lasso Hosting
           on shared, virtual and hardware dedicated servers