[FX.php List] Possible work for someone versed in XML

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Jun 10 13:52:30 MDT 2011

I got a call just now from someone wanting to do some integration with Amazon, that will require knowledge of XML programming. I've not done any XML programming, so I told him I'd see if I could find anyone.

If you're interested, please contact me back-channel and I'll forward the information.

Best,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
Expert FileMaker Consulting
PHP • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation • Consulting: