[FX.php List] [ OFF ] Friends of FX.php group on LinkedIn

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Apr 15 12:23:54 MDT 2011

Fellow FXsters,

Chris Hansen (the tallest programmer I know) started a "Friends of FX.php" group on LinkedIn, and so far he and I are the only members. While that'll make for lively conversation, I'm sure he'll endorse my invitation to any of you on LinkedIn to join us there.

I joined LI a while back, didn't use it, and am trying it out for a 2nd time... whether it turns out to be useful remains to be seen, but I'd welcome all of you in there as well...

Best,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
Expert FileMaker Consulting
PHP • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation • Consulting: