[FX.php List] Nagging FX problem

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Apr 6 10:09:09 MDT 2011

it gets me a TON of stuff, which is probably the problem; I didn't write the database, and she has a HUGE # of long value lists.

I went at it a different way, since the value list I need consists of all the 9 members of a specific table; just did a FINDALL and used that instead...

I suspect her value lists in total are just too much data; just the first one displayed appears to be thousands of names... and she has maybe 40 value lists in there.

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
Expert FileMaker Consulting
PHP • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation • Consulting: