[FX.php List] PerformFMScript problem...

Duncan, Blair Blair.Duncan at sglstudio.ca
Fri Oct 22 08:47:20 MDT 2010

When you say that the scripts work when you type in an ID or trigger the script manually.
Are you doing this on the web or through the desktop client?

Its been a while since I've done anything with scripts in FX but I recall that they are much pickier than when run through the client.
Particularly ALL referenced fields MUST appear on the layout that the script is acting on.

Blair Duncan | Variable Data Manager
SGL Communications | 2 Bloor St W, Suite 3100 Toronto ON M4W 3R6
T 416-413-7537 | C 416-845-3357 | F 416-972-5656