[FX.php List] FMS 11, Win2003 and Apache

Osmair Fuck osmairsan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 06:28:15 MST 2010

ok, actually doing the installation of a clean copy, I am putting a site on
the server to see if it works, but did not understand a thing where I put
the folder of the site and how to record on wamp, after installing IIS,
Apache seems to have been with the Inetpup the default folder (the default
iis)?

 thanks

  <http://www.obian.com.br> Osmair
Palhoça - SC - Brasil  55+ (48) 8428-8998
Skype: ofuck_
MSN: suporte at obian.com.br
Google Talk: suporte at obian.com.br
 http://osmairfuck.blogspot.com