[FX.php List] FX and Editing Global Fields

Tim 'Webko' Booth tim at nicheit.com.au
Mon Nov 15 17:32:42 MST 2010

On 16/11/2010, at 11:25 AM, Bradley Creamer wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>
> I'm specifically asking you this question because I found your post
> at:
>
> http://filemaker.463488.n4.nabble.com/Set-Global-Field-in-FileMaker-from-PHP-td2324363.html
>
> ... where you say that FX works when editing a global field.
>
> I haven't been successful.

How do you know that?

It may well be edited, but the next request you make effectively re-
logs the web user in (the web is stateless...) so that the global will
be rest to default... at least, that is my understanding...

Now, my question - what are you trying to use a global field to do?

Cheers

Webko