[FX.php List] intermittent speed issues with fx.php and FMSA 9

John Funk jfunk at criticalsolution.com
Thu Mar 25 10:36:34 MDT 2010

Andy,
I do not remember exactly where for Apache, but that and the PHP config file
has a setting for script execution times if that helps. I would be willing
to bet the web users have a query going on that is in an endless loop. You
could look at the Apache log to see what might be happening with that user
(ip address)
John Funk