[FX.php List] Using a web app over a VPN

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 15:20:32 MDT 2010

Is it really slow, or is it taking long before something happens at
normal speed?

1) taking long before something happens at normal speed is very often
meaning DNS problem, check if the problem varporizes if you use IP
addresses instead of names

If it is still slow it’s not a DNS issue

If DNS looks OK, and contact by IP is acting normal reverselookup
might be the issue.

2) being slow alone is usually a bandwidth issue