[FX.php List] Newbie PHP Question about direct link request to DB

Head Honcho headhoncho at customikesolutions.com
Mon Mar 22 05:30:30 MDT 2010

Hi Lars (I assume),

The recid that you are passing as a $_GET is FileMaker's internal recordID.  This is set by FileMaker and can't be changed.

So, if you're trying to obsfucate using a calculation, you'll need to "unwrap" the calc before passing the true recid.

Otherwise, change your requests to $_POST's which will be "hidden" from the user.

Hope this helps, somewhat.

Regards

Michael Ward
--