[FX.php List] Where are php sess files stored in OS X?

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Sat Mar 20 09:56:07 MDT 2010

There they are! Thanks!

OK. I quick look shows that they are in fact being deleted by Garbage
Collection in this OS X install..

My original problem is that a Windows system is NOT clearing them,
and producing this error from time to time:

ps_files_cleanup_dir:opendir(C:\WINDOWS\TEMP) failed: No error (0)

The original phpini had no entry fro the path. I added
"C:\WINDOWS\Temp" ,but still no GC.

Note...the error doesn;t say "permission denied".

Any clues?

Thanks

Jonathan