[FX.php List] Error 101 & FMSA 11

Bradley Creamer creamerbradley at fhda.edu
Thu Jun 24 17:24:38 MDT 2010

Hi FX Fans,

I've been using Chris's FX class for many, many years with great success
using FMP 6 Unlimited. Now, it's time to finally upgrade and did so to
FileMaker 11 Server Advanced this month.  The set up is WinServer 2008
running IIS 7.0. After adjusting to the extreme differences in
permission settings for FMP 11 vs. FMP 6; I got everything up and
running. I switched over to the latest FX.php class that uses FMP 7 coding.

First and primary problem:

I can get data from the database without a problem. Here's a success
example and returning XML:
http://xxx.xx.xx.xxx:80/fmi/xml/FMPXMLRESULT.xml?-db=DB_TEST&-lay=Main&-max=ALL&Email.op=eq&Email=&Pass.op=eq&Pass=&-find

Result:

<FMPXMLRESULT>
<ERRORCODE>0</ERRORCODE>
<PRODUCT BUILD="01/27/2010" NAME="FileMaker Web Publishing Engine"
VERSION="11.0.1.86"/>
<DATABASE DATEFORMAT="MM/dd/yyyy" LAYOUT="Main"
NAME="ECMS_MAN_Users_TEST" RECORDS="1" TIMEFORMAT="HH:mm:ss"/>
-
<METADATA> blah, blah...

However, when trying to edit the database, I get a 101 error (Record
Missing):

http://xxx.xx.xx.xxx:80/fmi/xml/FMPXMLRESULT.xml?-db=DB_TEST&-lay=Main&-max=50&-recid=33575&SessionID=0624201031523&-edit

Result:

<FMPXMLRESULT>
<ERRORCODE>101</ERRORCODE>
<PRODUCT BUILD="01/27/2010" NAME="FileMaker Web Publishing Engine"
VERSION="11.0.1.86"/>
<DATABASE DATEFORMAT="" LAYOUT="" NAME="" RECORDS="0" TIMEFORMAT=""/>
<METADATA/>
<RESULTSET FOUND="0"/>
</FMPXMLRESULT>

I have verified that the recid id number is the number that the
"Get(RecordID)" calculates. I even have it return in an echo test:

ERROR CODE: 101
RECID: 33575

... as the test database, there's only one record in the database.

Any ideas? I posted a more generic question to the FMP forum on
FileMaker a few days ago... so far no bites.

Thanks much,
Bradley

De Anza Web Team / Technology Resources Group (TRG)
webteam at deanza.edu <mailto:webteam at deanza.edu>