[FX.php List] Crontab to run php script?

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Fri Jun 4 20:42:51 MDT 2010

Hi Folks,

I need to create a Crontab in OS X Server to run a php script. The
script performs sales order post processing instead of doing it
during order entry. This allows sales reps to be more efficient.

The question is whether I can I leave the script, which calls other
scripts, in the existing web folder.  On OS X Server, that is
/Library/WebSerber/Documents/TheWebFolder.

Moving along, I'm struggling with how to create the crontab to call the script.

Any experienced crontab jockeys out there?

Jonathan
--
Jonathan Schwartz
Exit 445 Group