[FX.php List] [OFF] printable very wide table?

Tim 'Webko' Booth tim at nicheit.com.au
Tue Dec 14 16:14:09 MST 2010

Dear Joel,

> I'm thinking of outputting to PDF, making sure the row height is
> consistent across all pages, so a user could line up the pages after
> they've printed...  but thought I'd check in here to see if
> anybody's got any thoughts or suggestions.

Having read everything else:

If you just make it a table, any given printout will line up across
multiple pages - the height of each individual row doesn't vary across
the page, no matter how wide, so if they print it each row will line up.

This will not mean that printing the table from different browsers etc
will mean that the pages are the same for each, just that any given
printout will be consistent...

Cheers

Webko