[FX.php List] [off] SSL Certs

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Mon Dec 13 12:06:32 MST 2010

I use RapidSSL also.  They are great.  It does take just a couple of
minutes...and that is the core of the question.  Are the 5 minute
certs viewed (by customers) as being as safe as the others that might
take 2 weeks?

Sort of like getting a college degree through mail order versus the
the regular way.

The answer for both ssl certs and college degrees is the same. It
depends on who is looking at the certificate.

--
Jonathan Schwartz
Exit 445 Group
jonathan at exit445.com