[FX.php List] [off] SSL Certs

John May jmaymailing at pointinspace.com
Mon Dec 13 10:40:18 MST 2010

We pretty exclusively use GeoTrust.  They issue certificates on the
spot, and you can get really good pricing as a reseller (no miniumum units).

Verisign/Thawte are overpriced.  We've tried GoDaddy some too, but we've
had issues with their certs on non-Apache servers pretty often.

	- John

John May : President                   http://www.pointinspace.com/
Point In Space Internet Solutions             jmay at pointinspace.com

              Twitter: http://twitter.com/pointinspace/
            Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PointInSpace/

         Professional FileMaker Pro, MySQL, PHP & Lasso Hosting
           on shared, virtual and hardware dedicated servers