[FX.php List] When to start SSL on a site

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Apr 9 16:59:53 MDT 2010

I agree with the others who said that you should just invoke the cert from the start. I don't see the page-loading delay I used to see years ago, so I normally get to the login page with an https link, and stay in the cert throughout the process, whatever it is.

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
P.O. Box 3408
Brentwood, TN 37024
bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
Twitter: bobpatin
FileMaker 10 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker